F123CR Series FDM Composite 3D Printer
Supplement machining with carbon fiber 3D printing. F123CR Series composite 3D printers offer carbon-fiber and industrial-grade thermoplastics to produce strong workholding fixtures, tooling, and parts. Comprised of the F190CR and F370CR systems, this composite-ready printer family builds on the simplicity and success of the F123CR Series printers to provide carbon-fiber 3D printing for more demanding applications.
|MAX BUILD SIZE
|305 x 254 x 305 mm (12 x 10 x 12 in.)
|Material spool bays (1 model – 1 support)
|GrabCAD Print Pro
- F123CR printers include features that make 3D printing with composite materials easy, efficient, and highly effective.
- Soluble support offers greater design freedom, and breakaway support offers faster post-processing options when desired.
- Material spools are housed in an easily accessible drawer in the front of the printer, making material changes simple and quick.
- The user interface screen on the front of the printer features an intuitive menu to control and process your print jobs.
- GrabCAD Print and Insight software lets you control the depth and breadth of control over your print operations.
- Consumer Products
- Job Shop
- Art and Fashion