F770 Industrial FDM 3D Printer
The F770 FDM 3D printer offers one of the largest print volumes among Stratasys FDM systems. With over 13 cubic feet of build volume and the widest build chamber (X direction) of any Stratasys FDM 3D printer, the F770 can build large parts or sizable assortments of smaller parts.
Instead of printing separate sections of a large part and joining them together post-print, the F770 gives you the volume needed to make big parts in their entirety, with the high level of reliability and repeatability Stratasys FDM printers are known for.
- The F770 is equipped to provide reliable results with the ease of use and repeatability standard with FDM technology.
- Linear motors on the printer’s gantry system ensure virtually maintenance-free and precise operation.
- GrabCAD Print and Insight software lets you control the degree of print process control.
- Three layer resolutions (slice heights) and adaptive slice height options allow finer control over your print.
- MTConnect capability enables the integration of your printer into your shop floor information systems.
- Consumer Products
- Job Shop
- Art and Fashion