Fortus 450mc Industrial FDM 3D Printer
Harness the speed, cost, and material advantages of industrial FDM additive manufacturing. The Fortus 450mc delivers accurate, reliable performance that lets you transform supply chains, accelerate manufacturing, and reduce production costs. Its proven reliability and extensive suite of capable thermoplastics make it a trusted 3D printing solution for manufacturers in the aerospace, automotive, rail, oil and gas, and commercial products industries.
The Fortus 450mc is available as an open system when used with an OpenAM material license and associated software. This option lets you edit print parameters to adjust print results as needed to optimize material performance for your specific application. Coupled with this capability is the availability to expand the printer’s material selection with Validated Materials, which are additional materials developed with third-party suppliers to increase material availability and widen the scope of applications.
|TRAY SIZE AND BUILD PLATE SHAPE
|16 x 14 x 16 in.
(406 x 355 x 406 mm)
|Up to 500 cu in.
- These are some of the features that make the Fortus 450mc a valuable part of the manufacturing floor.
- Large T20 printer tips provide faster material deposition for quicker print times on large parts.
- The fully heated build chamber ensures accurate and precise print quality, including high-performance/high-temp materials.
- Multiple color options on several materials, including high-performance ULTEM™, reduce the need for post-process steps like painting.
- MTConnect compatibility allows integration with your factory-floor data information system.
- Consumer Products
- Art and Fashion